+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help test my app

is a discussion within the

iPad Apps

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Updated: I have just released version 1.5 much more useful, a ton of new content and simply a great app in my humble opinion. Would really love some reviews and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy Test my video streaming app, it's awesome
    Updated: I have just released version 1.5 much more useful, a ton of new content and simply a great app in my humble opinion. Would really love some reviews and suggestions on how to improve it. It works with any ios jailbroken device 4.3 and up.

http://modmyi.com/info/cinemahaven.d.php

Update: We are parsing our video content currently and will be offering close to 25,000 additional videos to you if you use the application. We are working on 1.6 with both landscape and portrait mode.

I have put up a beta version of my app on Cydia but I only have limited access to jailbroken devices so I am hoping folks around here would help me out by testing it. The app is called Cinema Haven and is currently on Cydia...Cinema Haven at heart is a video indexing services that has a community that gathers the best videos freely available videos across 47 videos hosts so that users like yourself can enjoy it all at one solitary destination. I am currently working on an uploader so we can host your own shot videos promptly so others can enjoy them too...please help us with figuring out which devices our app may potentially have issues on. Anyone who contributes to our tests will have their account with our service bumped up to 50mb per file hosting instead of the 15 mb per file we will offer the general public as an appreciation of your contribution and your assistance in helping us move forward with adding more features to our app.
    Last edited by digiboom; 12-13-2013 at 01:02 PM. Reason: updated app version.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Why are you cross posting this thread? Why don't you just use one thread instead of 4 threads?

It's really not necessary.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R View Post
    Why are you cross posting this thread? Why don't you just use one thread instead of 4 threads?

It's really not necessary.
    Apologies..but this is a different versioned app with different requirements so it made sense to create a new topic. If mod finds this pointless he is free to delete it with my sincerest apologies.
    Last edited by digiboom; 09-05-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Thanks

My mistake. I mistook you for someone else for a sec. But on your stats, you've still posted double threads, which is my main point here.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, it's just aggravating when I see so many duplicate threads. So sorry if I'm coming off as that.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My mistake. I mistook you for someone else for a sec. But on your stats, you've still posted double threads, which is my main point here.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, it's just aggravating when I see so many duplicate threads. So sorry if I'm coming off as that.
    H4cker no worries you've always been a gentleman in your replies to me..it's fine to be deleted if a mod sees it fit to do..thought i'd try another section of the forum since i've gotten no traction in the other posts besides your replies to me.

Thanks

Yes, I know it is probably annoying. It's hard to get people to test apps it seems for some reason, no clue why. Maybe people just not having the want or just being lazy, I'm not sure. But hopefully you can get some luck on this.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes, I know it is probably annoying. It's hard to get people to test apps it seems for some reason, no clue why. Maybe people just not having the want or just being lazy, I'm not sure. But hopefully you can get some luck on this.
    Thank you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Updated for version 1.4..please install and review it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Update OP with some new details..still not getting much in the way of feedback.