Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dreamboard Help!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Yes I think it's a 99% change that piracy repo is causing you issue. It any other tweak ya got from them. Not good to have them for this problem.

I disabled every tweaks in groups of 4 and let my iPad respiring then checked dream board and turned the tweaks back on and another four off. and it didn't work

I just disabled every mobile substrate tweak accept dream board and it still didn't work

I just removed and reinstalled dream board with everything disabled and it still isn't right
    Last edited by Magellan14; 08-18-2012 at 03:42 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan14 View Post
    and u think thats causing the problem. i did buy the 3.50 dream board theme only to have this happen
    Ok, just delete the theme via some sort of filesystem program. Respring, and you will be forced onto your homescreen. Uninstall DreamBoad reinstall it, and if you don't have something that will take you back to the homescreen I don't know what to tell you.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's no way a tweak can make your homescreen in DreamBoard just disappear.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

I just enabled everything and when I opened settings it said: "Activator has called -[LAActivator registerListener:forName:] improperly from outside SpringBoard. Contact Activator's developer.

and that ^ pops up everyimte i open an app. i am trying what u said

I did that and now when I click on Dreamboard from my homepage it crashes and boots into Safe Mode
    Last edited by Magellan14; 08-18-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    1. There's no telling what cracked apps/tweaks from different sources can cause regarding conflict.
    2. You can find the culprit by disabling the tweaks from mobilesubstrate addons in SBSettings and enabling them one by one.
    Correct all we can help out with this.
    Please read the forum rules. An support ya devs. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12