Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theming issues with iPad 3

Default Theming issues with iPad 3
    I've been searching the web for help with this for a few months, and found nothing, so I decided to ask if anyone knew something about it. When I try to change the slider on my lock screen, it simply won't work. I have it @2x, but I'm assuming something must have changed with the new retina display. The other parts of my theme are functional though. As is the only jailbreak able firmware on the iPad 3, I'm running iOS5.1.1, although that shouldn't make a difference.

Does anyone know anything about fixing this? Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Are the themes you gitting supported for the ipad3? I know they only have a few out that I know of. May wanna check that out first. If it is I would consider finding that thread for the theme on the site. And ask in there.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Are the themes you gitting supported for the ipad3? I know they only have a few out that I know of. May wanna check that out first. If it is I would consider finding that thread for the theme on the site. And ask in there.
    Yes, I haven't found any actual themes with iPad 3 support, but I'm asking what images I need to have/change to make it display. Like when retina displays came out everyone was confused because you needed the @2x images. Something similar must be happening with the iPad 3. If you could direct me to a theme that supported the iPad 3 I would be grateful.