+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is there any application in ipad which can manage my small business clients?

is a discussion within the

iPad Apps

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hello all, I am in search of app which manages my all client details and store data. Specially, I need to do group emails - like do email to that
    What's Jailbreak?
    2033 Gateway Place, 5th Floor / Suite 500, San Jose, CA 95110
    Thanks

Default Is there any application in ipad which can manage my small business clients?
    Hello all, I am in search of app which manages my all client details and store data. Specially, I need to do group emails - like do email to that client whose projects are more than 1 year of time span. Please suggest me some good apps.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

For a quick and easy work I would suggest "bento", it is a paid app however you can try it for free using ********** and if you like it you can buy it from the app store, for the serious work I would say "file maker pro" , however,you will need to get the file maker pro software on your desktop or laptop ,design your database then get the "FileMaker go" app and use the pre- designed database on your iPad,you can edit,add,delete,send mail or group mails from within your iPad ,but you can not customize or add new features to the database it self from the iPad,you will need to do it on your laptop then transfer it to the iPad, it will be easier if you are familiar with database softwares such as MS access ,however there are some ready made database templates that you will find on file maker pro which you can adjust according to your needs.