Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Protube HD doesn't work like it should

Question Protube HD doesn't work like it should
    Hi guys I just installed protubeHD 1.2.1 and when l lunch it it seems it only lunch the mobile version of YouTube so I am *not able to see some videos which require desktop version there is a button below to switch to desktop but am gonna lose the download function so any solutions to make protube open in desktop version instead of mobile and able to download videos ?*
    Second the HD videos ! I can't view any HQ video and the is no option to choose from it only shows SD version of videos why? How can I fix this glitch ? Please help and thanks*

I'm not sure about switching to desktop, perhaps use UAFaker in Cydia to make it think you were using Firefox or something similar? If you do, be sure to go to settings under UAFaker and find protube and turn the switch to on. The reason HQ videos aren't showing up might be because you're on 3G and not wifi, YouTube won't show HD videos when you're on 3G because AT&T and Verizon and all them get made. If that's the case you can use 3G unrestrictor in Cydia to make it think you're on wifi and allow HD videos, if you use that make sure protube is switched on under the 3G unrestrictor in settings.