+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New original story, educational, surprising interactive factors-best app for kids

is a discussion within the

iPad Apps

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
This is an educational interactive electronic book for children, telling a whole new story, Milley will take you into an magical journey. Beautiful painting, plenty interactive factors, little games, and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Cool New original story, educational, surprising interactive factors-best app for kids
    This is an educational interactive electronic book for children, telling a whole new story, Milley will take you into an magical journey. Beautiful painting, plenty interactive factors, little games, and animations, all of these will cost you only $2.99.
    Winter Forest - Chapter I for iPad on the iTunes App Store

video: Winter Forest Trailer 01 - YouTube

New original story, educational, surprising interactive factors-best app for kids-1.jpgNew original story, educational, surprising interactive factors-best app for kids-4.jpg

Thanks

Default New original story, educational, surprising interactive factors-best app for kids
    In our days, modern technology live us the life in a easy way. This is what modern technology gives us, the children learn more using smart phones and tablets were it is initially developed for adult use and now there's a growing pattern of toddlers and kids using touchscreen devices. Educational games can now be enjoy using this devices by uploading in just a minute. One application developer, called Fingerprint Digital, has five apps that have collectively clocked more than 2 million minutes played in just 20 days. Resource for this article:"Educational apps clocking millions of minutes played"Educational apps clocking millions of minutes played

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Your app is adorable to say this kindly starting more than one thread for your app is not necessary.

"Always remember your special and unique!"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have troubles in searching educational apps for my kids until I saw this Astroloquiz. You can’t say the review for a certain app if you haven’t tried it. I’ve used different kid’s apps but this Astroloquiz is the only one I loved the most. As a mom to my 5-yr old daughter, Astroloquiz helped me to know her more – personalities, social reactions and at the same time she learns new words.

I bought it here - https://itunes.apple.com/app/astrolo...ign-mpt=uo%3D2
    Last edited by Pauligne; 04-27-2013 at 12:02 AM.