Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
iPad Appsforums, a part of the
Share a must-have tool with you: document scanner app (DocScan HD) When you need a digital copy of some paper document to send out, but there is no flatbed scanner...
09-28-2011, 02:42 AM #1[FREE] Document scanner app (DocScan HD)
Share a must-have tool with you: document scanner app (DocScan HD)
When you need a digital copy of some paper document to send out, but there is no flatbed scanner nearby, it can help you!
With DocScan HD, scanning and sending a document as high-resolution PDF or zipped JPEG is a matter of seconds. The image quality is very close to what you can get from a flatbed scanner.
- Scan a picture with the camera or pick one from Photo Albums.
- Crop and straighten your page by document auto-detection and perspective correction.
- Enhance your document. Turn your grayish documents into bright and high contrast image.
- Draw or annotate on a scanned document before saving it into PDF file.
- Group pages together to easily create PDF documents.
- Quickly copy documents to your computer via iTunes.
- Share your documents by email or export them to iBooks or Photo Albums.
- Export your documents to Dropbox, Evernote or Google Docs with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) option easily.
You can use it to scan whiteboards, receipts, business cards, posters, coupons, books ...etc
And, it is FREE and NO Ads.
Some scanned samples:
1. Auto detect whiteboards → rectify perspective distortion → brighten up
2. Draw or annotate on a scanned document
3. Select crop text area → rectify perspective distortion → brighten up
4. Zoom in → Zoom in (with shadow removed)
5. Auto detect business cards → rectify perspective distortion → brighten up
6. Upload to Google Docs with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) option
Download: DocScan HD - Document Scanner for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Official Site: DocScan HD: iPad Document Scanner