Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
iPad Appsforums, a part of the
09-13-2011, 06:01 AM #1[iPad app] The best remote access app -- Remote+
Remote+ is the best way to transfer your documents, photos, music and videos from your PC to your iPad. Easily connect to your PC to view files or photos online, or select them to download to your iPad without any setup required. Integrated with the popular cloud service - Dropbox, Remote+ allows you to use the same interface to browse all your files from your home PC, office notebook, or even in cloud storages.
Remember the last time you transferred pictures to your iPad and you wished it was faster? Have you ever wished you could access your Word documents or your large PDF files on your iPad?
With Remote+, you no longer have to worry about storage size or forgotten files because transferring data is fast, super-easy and FREE!
TOP REASONS TO GET IT
★ Supports Popular Dropbox Cloud Storage
- Integrated for a seamless browsing experience to access your Dropbox folders & PC files easily. (Note: You'll need to upgrade to access Dropbox folders)
★ Remote Access Your Documents & Pictures & Music & Videos
- Conveniently enjoy your holiday pictures with your family on your iPad.
- Proudly present your up-to-date PowerPoint presentation to customers on your iPad.
★ Fastest Wireless File Transfer
- No more hassle with USB cables! Just transfer PC files to iPad on-the-fly.
- Easily sort & search the files from unlimited disk storages.
★ Itís Totally Free!
- Just click to download and use immediately.
*** Supported File Format
-- Music: mp3
-- Video: mp4, mpg, mov, avi, wmv (by open in app feature)
-- Photo: jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, gif
-- Docs: MS Office (doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx), PDF, text, web files (html), Zip
*** If you like Remote+, please upgrade to full version to remove Ads and add access to Dropbox.
PC Remote Server Download Link: http://www.linique.com/websitedownlo...ote_server.zip
If you encountered any connection problem, youíre more than welcome to contact us at LiniQue - Support - Contact Us
We will try our best to solve your problems.