+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App Store Error 1004

is a discussion within the

iPad Apps

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hello everyone, At First: sorry for my Bad english. I'm german When i want to update many App Store Apps (legally!) i've got an error 1004. After searching for a
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default App Store Error 1004
    Hello everyone,

At First: sorry for my Bad english. I'm german

When i want to update many App Store Apps (legally!) i've got an error 1004. After searching for a solution i read that i can solve the issue when i reset all settings on my iPad. But i must restore my iPad after resetting the settings right? I ask 'cause i'm on 4.3.3 and i don't want to restore my ipad because so i should go to 4.3.5 and only had a tethered jailbreak that i don't want to. Has anyone a solution for my problem?

Thanks for your answers

Greetings

Thanks

I don't know exactly what that error means, but I've heard of people fixing a lot of AppStore errors by deleting some apps. If your iPad is out of space in the hard drive and you try to update it spits out some errors, again don't know if that's one of them, but you could try checking to make sure you have enough memory on the iPad. Better than restoring.

Do you have your SHSH blobs for 4.3.3 saved? If so you can use that to restore and stay on 4.3.3 only if you have a wifi only iPad though, I believe, don't have a 3G iPad so I'm not positive about the wifi only part.