Description
What’s love? I always thinking about it, and always looking for it until I met you. In our journey, everything will begin again. Please hold me tightly, because we will be together forever.

Product information
$3.99
Category: Entertainment
Released: May 19, 2011
Version: 1.0
Size: 44.6 MB
Languages: English, Chinese
Rated 4+
Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later
Download: Moka?s I.D. for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Moka say:
Everyone has their own color; it's all hidden behind their stories. It maybe clear, dark, brilliant, elegant, stable, unrestrained or wild, when people has this color, our life will become much beautiful. Each individual color, will find the other color match with it, become friend or lover. When the two colors mixed together, will birth a new color. Some are exclusion, some are excited, some are happy, some filled with vitality, but their will find own color at the end.
Draw the picture until we become an old man, look back the records about our life stories, with love and dreams. Walking and painting, this is a perfect travel without pause!

★The collection of Moka's works. Super valuable.
★Record the inspirational creations of Li in form of diary.
★Combine exquisite paintings with abundant literal contents, easy for user to have a clear and complete appreciation.
★In English and Chinese.
★Have a full-screen view, automatically adapt to different typesets of each picture. Watch from all directions as you like.
★Share the stories you like with your friends by E-mail, Facebook or Twitter anytime and anywhere. More series are to be updated.
Your attention is invited!

Our company can make independent app to author, welcome to join us.
Contact us: [email protected]