+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Voice Control for iPad - not working properly...

is a discussion within the

iPad Apps

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I downloaded a package in Cydia which allows me to enable Voice Control for my iPad via WInterboard. It installed fine and once enabled, it appears to work - I
    Thanks

Default Voice Control for iPad - not working properly...
    I downloaded a package in Cydia which allows me to enable Voice Control for my iPad via WInterboard.

It installed fine and once enabled, it appears to work - I hold the home button and it beeps and brings up the "Voice Control" screen...

But it quickly disappears and ignores anything I say. It's off the screen before I have a chance to say anything...

It's not crashing... like, the screen doesn't suddenly change... it fades back to the homescreen just like it does on my iPhone 4... but it doesn't give me a chance to say anything!

Is there something obvious I could be missing here about why it is doing this?

Thanks,

-Bobby

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pentatonic145 View Post
    I downloaded a package in Cydia which allows me to enable Voice Control for my iPad via WInterboard.

It installed fine and once enabled, it appears to work - I hold the home button and it beeps and brings up the "Voice Control" screen...

But it quickly disappears and ignores anything I say. It's off the screen before I have a chance to say anything...

It's not crashing... like, the screen doesn't suddenly change... it fades back to the homescreen just like it does on my iPhone 4... but it doesn't give me a chance to say anything!

Is there something obvious I could be missing here about why it is doing this?

Thanks,

-Bobby
    I'm having the same problem on my iPad.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Same thing here!!!!! I think it is because of 4.2.1 software.