+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Widgets on iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad Apps

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I very much prefer LockInfo (or similar) on smaller devices (iPhone/iPod), but with a larger tablet like the iPad, I would think widgets would be very popular. So far I
    Thanks

Default Widgets on iPad
    I very much prefer LockInfo (or similar) on smaller devices (iPhone/iPod), but with a larger tablet like the iPad, I would think widgets would be very popular.

So far I have only found SmartScreen (Link), and while nice, it's very very limited in support so far.

Does anyone else know of any alternatives currently working? Anything coming down the line?

Also, helpful, would be if these widgets worked on the homescreen/springboard as a page vs simply being on the lockscreen.

Anyone test Cydget yet?
    Last edited by Dorkington; 06-16-2010 at 12:09 PM.
    Photographer - ASYLUM(nsfw)

iPhone? More like MyPhone sTrAnGe mOdS's Avatar
    Thanks

Dashboard is pretty nice, it just hasn't been completely fixed yet. They're working out some bugs with where the widgets are when you rotate the screen. But it still works. Plus you can set it so if you hold the home button it will open the dashboard. And you can download more widgets from apples website

8GB iPod Touch 1G: 1.1.1 > 1.1.2 > 1.2 > 2.0 > 2.0.1 > 2.1 > 2.2 > 2.2.1 > 3.0 > 3.0.1 GM RedSn0wed
    16GB iPhone 3G > Sold $375 > iPhone 4: 4.2.8 > 5.0
    32GB iPad: 3.2 > 3.2.1 > Traded For MacBook > Traded + $500 For MacBook Pro

Thanks

Cydget is not working, I too would love to get widgets working on my iPad the only thing that works is SmartScreen for the iPad trying to put some custom widgets to work with smart screen but no luck.