Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Frame...iPad Widgets?? Will it come to Cydia or Rock???

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default My Frame...iPad Widgets?? Will it come to Cydia or Rock???

Just came across someone mentioning this gem of an App in another thread and I was disappointed to learn that it has been pulled from the App Store. I honestly never came across it during my search for good desktop type apps that show photos or play music, provide a calendar...etc. Does anyone know if the developer plans to bring it to the JailBreak Community. I'd definitely be willing to pay for it. Apple really does suck at time. When a useful app is developed they pull it. Makes no sense to me.

Anyone used it or currently using it?

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post

Just came across someone mentioning this gem of an App in another thread and I was disappointed to learn that it has been pulled from the App Store. I honestly never came across it during my search for good desktop type apps that show photos or play music, provide a calendar...etc. Does anyone know if the developer plans to bring it to the JailBreak Community. I'd definitely be willing to pay for it. Apple really does suck at time. When a useful app is developed they pull it. Makes no sense to me.

Anyone used it or currently using it?
    Yeah just saw that myself , too bad it got pulled. No word on if it will be available on Cydia or not.
    Here's another topic/post about it What is this theme?

Mark

glad I got it before it got pulled

Thanks

yeah it was the theme ? thread that brought it to my attention...

I got an email response from one of the developers and it doesn't seem like My Frame will be coming to Cydia. The plan is to resubmit to Apple, so I suppose only time will tell.

DragonC12 how do you like it?

I like it actually. Got my sports shots that I've taken at games as my wallpaper. Twitter feed. Sticky notes. Pretty cool app.

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    yeah it was the theme ? thread that brought it to my attention...

I got an email response from one of the developers and it doesn't seem like My Frame will be coming to Cydia. The plan is to resubmit to Apple, so I suppose only time will tell.

DragonC12 how do you like it?
    If or when Apple let's it come back prolly won't be a good. I'd be gad to pay them for a copy, just send me the .ipa file

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BucketsTouch View Post
    If or when Apple let's it come back prolly won't be a good. I'd be gad to pay them for a copy, just send me the .ipa file
    I was thinking the same thing. How would I install it without the use of Cydia or the App Store?

iPhone? More like MyPhone gsmumbo's Avatar
    Thanks

It was pulled? Is there a reason? I have this app and love it.

i think this may fall in line with apple pulling all widget related apps from the app store
    Why Apple may be removing desktop/dashboard/widget apps from the App Store | TiPb

That's the only thing I can think of

It's back minus the Twitter and Sticky notes ... I'm gonna get it !

I wonder why they had to remove the twitter and sticky notes? That doesn't make sense. Perhaps apple is looking to integrate social networking in the next major firmware release?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BucketsTouch View Post
    It's back minus the Twitter and Sticky notes ... I'm gonna get it !

Just got it will test out tonight and tomorrow at work. Never use twitter, but was looking forward to the stickies...Apple rule sometimes suck....