Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: multiflow and ProSwitcher don't work

Default multiflow and ProSwitcher don't work
    I tried multiflow prefs on my iPad, but it doesn't work. When you activate the task switcher, the screen dims, but doesn't show the apps to switch to.

So I tried ProSwitcher, and that totally hosed my iPad. "Settings" could no longer be activated to access ordinary setting (the icon was completely unresponsive), and I was getting reboots at unpredictable times. I couldn't figure out how to remove ProSwitcher, so I had to do a restore on the iPad and reinstall my jb stuff.

Anyone else have better experiences with multitasking, or suggestions how I can try it again?

Backgrounder works, but the other more pretty apps (that actually use backgrounder) do not. Perhaps you should have consulted the list of working/nonworking apps first?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

im beta testing Circuitous for the iPad and its doing rather well
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Since I'm new to the iPad and iPhone I didn't care too much if I installed something bad because I was happy to learn the process of recovery and restore. I wouldn't be happy to do that a second time, so I would like to ask:

1) Where is the list of working and non-working iPad apps?

2) Is circuitous v1.5.1 worth a try?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I've tried them all. For a long time my favourite was kirikae, but lately it is circuitous. I like the ability ti swipe the task bar left and right to go to next or previous applications, similar to the way I change photos in photo applications. It works perfectly now with iPad.

I'm trying circuitous and I like it better than multiflow on my iPhone. But it doesn't work on my iPad. Is it working on other people's iPads?

I wish circuitous had an option to show more apps so that you don't have to swipe through them. I mean, I'd love it if you could pop up a full screen of your backgrounded apps if you want to.
    iPhone 4.3.3, Redsn0w

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yes, circuitous has an update yesterday which now works properly.

Yes, it's working now on my iPad.

I see that it now has a "double row" display option, which is exactly what I wanted. But it's not working on my iPhone or iPad. The second row stays blank while the apps accumulate in the first row and you still have to swipe through them.

It would be nice if the user could set the number of rows, up to a screenful anyway.
    iPhone 4.3.3, Redsn0w

The second row is reserved for favorite apps

circuitous is good..

while I am too using circuitous, I know proswitcher has an alpha or beta out now, that includes Ipad support. I've tried it and it works well. it's in Ryan Petrichs beta repository.
    rpetri.ch repo

iPhone? More like MyPhone Thenextkiller's Avatar
    Thanks

ProSwitcher is working for me on the new firmware.

Try this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUg33UNazGE]YouTube - Cydia App Review: Circuitous (HD)[/ame]
    Last edited by tech.abell; 07-24-2010 at 03:46 PM.