+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SMS / MMS from your iPad through your iPhone

is a discussion within the

iPad Apps

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
As much as I wish I had a solution for you all... I'm only posting this hoping that some dev's out there are working on this. BiteSMS app for the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default SMS / MMS from your iPad through your iPhone
    As much as I wish I had a solution for you all... I'm only posting this hoping that some dev's out there are working on this. BiteSMS app for the iPad would be sweet!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I'm with you! I've brought this to bite they said they'd look at it. They already said they were developing an iPad compatible app but mentioned it would be for the 3G with your iPhone sim trimmed to fit, but I'm hoping they develop something for us wifi users as well.

Thanks

Well since proof of concept was demonstrated via MuscleNerd, I imagine that it will be a bit before a simple solution is released. I am cooking forward to being able to mms/SMS from my iPad. It really should've been done out of the box.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

SMS on iPad through the apps available or through Google Voice (which works splendidly, btw). The same goes with MMS. That's it. Its the best solution, and its free!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NessLookAlike For This Useful Post:

wingy (05-27-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ahhh the beauty of not being carrier Dependant. If you use google voice + beejive this can be accomplished already.

I forward all my text messages to beejive. I get pushed notifications.

And because of it I am in the process of developing a QUICKREALSMS type add-on/app for sms messages