Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best new iPad Apps?

I favor yahoo entertainment, netflix and goodreader

CastleCraft is a good one too. It is free up to a point. But after that you have to buy a subscrition; 4.99$/1 month, 5.99$/3 months; 12.99$/year.

I got to the point where the free part stopped and still liked it so I got the 3 month one for the time being to see where it is going.

I also don't like the organization of the store for anything.
    Last edited by Cer0; 04-07-2010 at 09:29 PM.

My iPhone is jealous I I just use it for phone calls , messaging and tethering while the ipad gets used for everything else lol

I know, my iPhone usage has dropped dramatically now. I only really turn it on outside of normal phone use only to switch on mywi so I can tether my iPad at work.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    I know, my iPhone usage has dropped dramatically now. I only really turn it on outside of normal phone use only to switch on mywi so I can tether my iPad at work.
    Sounds about right. Now that I have a nice case for my iPad, I just carry it around everywhere.

Which case do u have bravo ?

Thanks

The official Apple one. I love this case

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

thetoothfairy (04-10-2010)

What, did your's come in or did you go to the Apple store or best buy? I really want mine to come in but it is not scheduled to come in till the 15th. I am affraid of scratching it everytime I set it down.

Thanks

Actually mine came in yesterday but I went on Monday and bought one from the apple store. I returned the one I got in the mail today. They have plenty of cases in stock

the apple case is by far the best one out there as of now. Looking forward to getting the otterbox commuter case when its finally released. The iphone commuter case is the best iphone case out there also

yes it is
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

I agree the official iPad case is the best one out right now. Netflix, Weatherbug and Text+ are all good apps.

Yes the apple's case is good right now, but the bad side for me is that it gets stains ez since I got kids around but these are ez to clean up with some water and some rubbing, funny how people say it looks like I hold a bible, open the case like a book, fiddle around and close it like a book and it's always with me. And by the way Pages is a must have and air hockey is also a good game app to play on the iPad, make use of the size of the screen.
    Last edited by thaforgottenone; 04-10-2010 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thaforgottenone View Post
    Yes the apple's case is good right now, but the bad side for me is that it gets stains ez since I got kids around but these are ez to clean up with some water and some rubbing, funny how people say it looks like I hold a bible, open the case like a book, fiddle around and close it like a book and it's always with me. And by the way Pages is a must have and air hockey is also a good game app to play on the iPad, make use of the size of the screen.
    yup this thing is a stain magnet

Tetris for the iPad is sweet
    Keithsta

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I ended up buying Command and Conquer. Game play is great but the default difficulty is WAAAAY too hard and there's no way to adjust it. On skirmish the AI attacks within 5 mins and the onslaught doesn't stop until you're wiped out. I can't even get past the first mission because of the same reason. If they could update the game with adjustable difficulty it would be much more fun. I bought Shift Need for Speed but haven't played it yet... hope it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by iphone8130hak View Post
    Tetris for the iPad is sweet
    gode i love endless mode lol

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    gode i love endless mode lol
    I could never like that game... don't ask me why...

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    Wait until you finally open up the AppStore on your iPhone and see how many updates you have to install lol I got a good laugh when I did that on my phone lol

My most used apps thus far are:

MLB At Bat 2010
    twittelator
    Text+
    StickIt
    Pages
    Numbers

I wish pages had more templates than what they have to begin with but for what it does, it's decent.
    Last edited by Wongster360; 04-10-2010 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Air Video is great for streaming your movies from your computer

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast