+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weird Q: does the smart cover smell?

is a discussion within the

iPad Accessories

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I bought a belkin folio case from costo it was great! Except it had an odd smell like chlorine... I dunno. Anyway I thought I could leave it out in
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Weird Q: does the smart cover smell?
    I bought a belkin folio case from costo it was great! Except it had an odd smell like chlorine... I dunno. Anyway I thought I could leave it out in the sun and the smell would go away but it didnt!

I've had this problem with other cases as well. whatever they use to "cure" the material in cases the smell really bothers me. I'm thinking if I buy an apple smart cover it will be better quality and not have a weird smell that burns my nose. so does it smell? and is there any store that's cheapest? I was planning on buying it from target.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Update: I bought the smart cover and it had a slight smell when I put my nose right on it only. ive been using it for a week or so and everything is great no smell really. also I was looking at the same belkin case in target, it also had that weird smell but the same case made from a different material did not. I guess that one is the odd one out. Anyway Im happy with the smart cover, its nice and thin!