+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Acase, iVisor, EZ shield

is a discussion within the

iPad Accessories

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Has anyone used any of these screen protectors? Trying to make sure they're really that good before purchasing. Thanks!
    Thanks

Default Acase, iVisor, EZ shield
    Has anyone used any of these screen protectors? Trying to make sure they're really that good before purchasing. Thanks!

Thanks

So far the only screen protector I have used since I purchase my iPad first gen and my iPhone 4 and continued to use even after upgrading to iPhone 4S and iPad 2 is Ghost armor. Yes they are a little expensive but the product has a life time warranty which you can take to any ghost armor location and have a new screen protector installed for just a low installation fee.

Thanks

I've used Zagg on my iPhone 3G, and iPhone4, but wouldn't to use them on my iPad. I've been readings reviews that look promising, but with all the skylights in my house I definately need a good antiglare that won't affect the picture quality or feel of my screen. Haven't ever used the Ghost Armor. I'll have to look that one up.

Thanks

Well. I bought the Splash Masque anti glare protectors first. They work well for reducing fingerprints & glare, but after awhile I thought the pixelation of the text in my books was getting to me more than the glare and removed the cover. BIG MISTAKE!! I'll deal! Will be putting another protector on. I have ordered the iVisor this time and will post on how I like it once recieved. I guess until it arrives I'll be dealing with my fingerprints & glare from my overhead christmas lights as I go a little crazy decorating the house for the holidays. I wish I would have remembered how bad the glare was before I removed the first protector :-/

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,057 Times in 1,696 Posts

I am using the moshi visor on my new iPad and iPhone also. The fit and bubble free design offsets the loss of screen clarity IMHO.