Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pretty cool, didn't know what a pico projector was until I saw this review

Default Pretty cool, didn't know what a pico projector was until I saw this review
    I saw this review on another iPad forum and thought it was cool enough to share
    Im just going to post a few pictures from that thread since it had a lot of pictures and took a little while to load up on my slow in. These are not my pictures, so I am in no way taking credit for the work this person did.
    The name of this projector is the AAXA P4 pico projector. (first time I have heard of the brand too)

Projector and Accessories

Projector an iPad

Projecting with iPad

The full review can be found:
    Another projector review: The AAXA P4 Pico Projector

I thought it was pretty cool to be able to watch any show on my ipad through a projector.
    I use hulu like the person doing the review did and one thing that bothers me is i cant hook up my iPad to my TV. Hulu blocks this feature but it seems to work just fine with a projector.

I could get a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG hdmi cord and hook up my desktop to my tv and run hulu but then i would have to run around to change shows and that would defeat the purpose.

Hope you guys find this as interesting as i did

Default Pretty cool, didn't know what a pico projector was until I saw this review
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaberry View Post
    looks cool, design is fairly nice looking but 12 lumens is NOT enough for the price tag. I'd rather go with a pico or micro projector from AAXA Technologies, 3m, Optoma, or whoever else makes them and get at least 30-50 lumens. I have the aaxa p4 and its 80 lumens. Its not as small, doesnt attach to the phone like a battery pack, but the image quality is much greater.
    You already bought one?
    Or am I missing something here?

well, i do not get your main idea