Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What color is your smartcover?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Default What color is your smartcover?
    Looks like I am buying blue.

Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Orange... Duh

iPhone? More like MyPhone 5h4d0w's Avatar
    Thanks

I was going to buy an orange one, but all they had at the ONE STORE that sells iPads around here only had silver and pink. I bought silver.

Black leather for me, plain and simple. Black iPad too. And a simple see through scratch protector for the back.
    For now at least!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Thanks

I had the black leather one and couldnt take it back fast enough. I thought it was the most useless case, i ever seen. i went and got a Belkin case instead. got a stylus also, so case and stylus still didnt add up to the price of the smart cover.
    Belkin Slim Folio Stand for iPad 2 F8N605eb
    Last edited by Spaceman1701; 06-21-2011 at 03:17 PM.

I got a red leather one, it's awesome.

I got green because it was the only color left. Wanted the silver or the black on.

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Hers a secret, if all they got is green or something buy it you have 15 days to exchange it for a full refund but until then u have a case, technically you could just case jump twice a month till u find one, but change colors don't do the same one over and over

Quote Originally Posted by BenderRodriguez View Post
    Hers a secret, if all they got is green or something buy it you have 15 days to exchange it for a full refund but until then u have a case, technically you could just case jump twice a month till u find one, but change colors don't do the same one over and over
    I was actually considering that. But meh, oh well, green is not the end of the world. Now that I got used to it. I like it now.

This feels dishonest to me. You should be ashamed of thinking that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by diegopetrucci View Post
    This feels dishonest to me. You should be ashamed of thinking that.
    Dishonest cause they don't have the item(color) in stock when they are one of the biggest worldwide companies? Yeah okay so to you an exchange of product is somehow dishonest?

It's only dishonest if you rip or somehow damage the product in any way and then try to return it

Black leather for me, with a screen protector and and XGear rear housing. The XGear rear panel is excellent.

I'm thinking of getting another one, this time the (red) leather. Anyone can giv me some reviews as to the feel of it? I actually live pretty far away from an apple store. So i will be ordering it online.

Dishonest cause they don't have the item(color) in stock when they are one of the biggest worldwide companies? Yeah okay so to you an exchange of product is somehow dishonest?

It's only dishonest if you rip or somehow damage the product in any way and then try to return it
    You can wait for 30 days, it's not the end of the world. Or you could buy a crappy cover and wait for them to re-stock.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by diegopetrucci View Post
    You can wait for 30 days, it's not the end of the world. Or you could buy a crappy cover and wait for them to re-stock.
    Problem is it's SMART to buy a case right when you get it for better protection and resell, plus the iPad 2 HD is coming out when the iPhone comes out so your gunna want to sell it Anywayz
    Info on release of iPad 2 HD on Mac rumors

Leather Red here

Quote Originally Posted by rain111 View Post
    Leather Red here
    I was considering the red too. Just one quick question, does the color bleed? That's one of my main concerns for the leather covers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pl4ter View Post
    I was considering the red too. Just one quick question, does the color bleed? That's one of my main concerns for the leather covers.
    it ages like how leather does, atleast i found that prett nice, gives you the real old leather colour to it

Quote Originally Posted by Pl4ter View Post
    Not that much, rain111 is right. You shouldn't consider it a problem if you wanna buy it.

Mine is a grey one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast