+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hedgie - iPad wall mount solution

is a discussion within the

iPad Accessories

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I would like to introduce you the Hedgie - The most practical iPad mounting solution. Hedgie - The most practical tablet PC holder on the market . My friend developed
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Hedgie - iPad wall mount solution
    I would like to introduce you the Hedgie - The most practical iPad mounting solution.

Hedgie - The most practical tablet PC holder on the market.

My friend developed it and people love it. It holds a lot more weight than iPad and really does the job perfectly. Please check it out and express your opinion freely.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

kewl product, but im sure there are tons of folks who would stick it on a dirty not so flat surface. you know what will happen next?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well there is a possibility of not reading the manual plus being stupid enough to stick this to a greasy wall or something like that. I wouldn't say tons of folks with tablet computers fits this description. Anyway Hedgie doesn't use cheap materials so a little dust won't kill you. Me and my friends from the office use Hedgies at work, for a little longer than a month. None of us didn't clean the surface before mounting and it and it holds like nail.

Well thank you for your comment. My friend is building a FAQ section on hedgie.net website, so he asked us to snoop around a bit and try to get some feedback, which will help him to improve this and future products.