Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ion - factory Carbon cover

Default Ion - factory Carbon cover
    Just wondering if anyone has seen this in person. I'm thinking about getting it. Like to hear your thoughts

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -carboncover5.jpg  
    Last edited by daytonaviolet; 05-10-2011 at 12:53 AM.

160 views so far.. and nobody has purchased this yet? any comments?

I'm trying to get more informations about it... Should wait it to be commercialized in France 'cause it's very expensive to import. I've been told that it was a very good cover and diserved all my consideration. Already tested Brainwizz Smartcover and returned it to retailer...

I went ahead and ordered it Monday night and it arrived Saturday. It's a really great product. The fit and finish is very good. Top side is a cloth cf look and the back side is plastic covered in leather. The placement of the camera, USB, volume are perfect. I give it a 10/10.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

I'll post more pics with ipad2 later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Hows the case doing. I was thinking of ordering one as well

my wife loves it. no complaints so far

I don't have one, but it looks kind of cool. My concern is that it looks a little too bulky for my taste. However, I like that it gives a million times more protection than the Smart Cover does. Cool find though, though $70 seems a bit expensive.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix