+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DODO Case

is a discussion within the

iPad Accessories

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Is the DoDo case worth getting? I have been searching for options to keep my ipad 2 as safe as possible. The dodo case is bulky and seems like it
    iPhone? More like MyPhone sammo123's Avatar
    Thanks

Default DODO Case
    Is the DoDo case worth getting? I have been searching for options to keep my ipad 2 as safe as possible. The dodo case is bulky and seems like it could with stand being dropped. However i am concerned that it will be too thick. The price isn't extremely outrageous, but was wondering if there were better choice. I would like to hear your opinions on the case and other case suggestions.
    RIP Steve Jobs.. You changed the world

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

YouTube it. You'll probably find video reviews.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

Thanks

ive also been looking at it.. im not sure how the device actually stays inside it though so if it were dropped the cover could open and your ipad just tumble out... im still waiting for an otterbox

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a Dodo Case for my iPad(1st Gen) the case is not bulky at all. It feels like a small book actually. I would not like to drop the case however due to the case on the outer rim being made of bamboo. The iPad fits in by wedging itself between these rubber pads which pretty much lock it into place. All in all its a great buy I'm still using mine after 4 months of owning the case. And also it's great for disguise, everyone thinks that its a small book at a quick glance thinking the bamboo is actually pages of a book. hope you find this helpful.