+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ipad dock or stand 100% real oak wood

is a discussion within the

iPad Accessories

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-Ipad-Stand...item2c5acc6351 This is a 100% real oak wood ipad stand solid and built in the way that you get the best angle of view in any position you are watching
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default ipad dock or stand 100% real oak wood
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-Ipad-Stand...item2c5acc6351

This is a 100% real oak wood ipad stand solid and built in the way that you get the best angle of view in any position you are watching a movie or just using it at a picture frame.
    The stand is built in the way that you can use your original ipad charger that comes with the ipad to charge it and have the battery at 100% all the time.
    The stands are made with care a quality in mind. As a ipad and apple owner of many products i love the way the stand displays the ipad for what it is.
    Take a look at the pictures on the ebay store and let me know what you guys think.

The stand is 35$. I think for the money you get what you pay for. There is a lot of stands for sale but they dont feel or look as real wood. This stand is solid and rich in color.
    Last edited by sickiphone; 02-14-2011 at 07:15 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks for sharing. but it will be better if some reviews or suggestions are also given together with the link.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to deweyjohnson For This Useful Post:

sickiphone (02-14-2011)