+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Some tips about buying iPad accessories

is a discussion within the

iPad Accessories

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
The iPad is a great developed by Apple, While the $499 product has most things that you will satisfy your need, It does not come with the accessories you should
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Some tips about buying iPad accessories
    The iPad is a great developed by Apple, While the $499 product has most things that you will satisfy your need, It does not come with the accessories you should have for it. With what the iPad is currently worth, iPad accessories should be closely be looked at and chosen carefully depending on what you need or like.

The first thing you should go buy is the Apple iPad Case. It is very similar to a laptop case. It will not only protect your Apple iPad, but it allows you to watch videos and continue doing any work you were previously doing on it. It is a great product If you care about not only the protection of your iPad.

While the iPad case may be one of the first accessories you'll be buying, you should consider purchasing the Small Keyboard for Apple iPad. With Apple's Small Keyboard, you are allowed to directly connect your iPad with the Small Keyboard.

Lastly, the Universal Dock for iPad should be in your budget. It is a great tool for the iPad considering the iPad is a touchscreen which can make it sometimes difficult to type on. It is great for typing and has little to no weight when picked up. Best of all, it is charging your iPad at the same time. it is highly suggested you get the niversal Dock for iPad for yourself - You will not regret purchasing it and will be sending out emails like a professional in no time.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ipadcases For This Useful Post:

mayflower2011 (05-09-2011), scorpluto (01-12-2013), Shana1111 (04-25-2011)

Thanks
    I bought the universal dock few weeks ago, and i think its ****.

Well, it works for my iPod touch 3G, so when my little sister wants to hear and see elmo's song video, i put it in the iPad universal keyboard dock, thats it.
    iLike iDevices and Pancakes.

iPhone? More like MyPhone krosis's Avatar
    Thanks

My iPad goes commando, and loves every liberating minute of it.
    Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. -- M.C. Escher
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge. -- D.J. Boorstin

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    nice post for beginners ..all these three things are really required regarding ipad..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to andykeating For This Useful Post:

mayflower2011 (05-09-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andykeating View Post
    nice post for beginners ..all these three things are really required regarding ipad..
    Agree!

Banned
    Thanks

The first thing you should go buy is the Apple iPad Case. It is very similar to a laptop case. It will not only protect your Apple iPad, but it allows you to watch videos and continue doing any work you were previously doing on it. It is a great product If you care about not only the protection of your iPad.

While the iPad case may be one of the first accessories you'll be buying, you should consider purchasing the Small Keyboard for Apple iPad. With Apple's Small Keyboard, you are allowed to directly connect your iPad with the Small Keyboard.
    It seems that there are a lof of ipad case carring with the keyboard now.And my brother have used a bluetooth keyboard.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alukado For This Useful Post:

mayflower2011 (05-10-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks

The iPad dock was a no for me. Think about what you want from a stand. Is the power connection a must (most stands will allow you to plug in your power cord), will the limit of a single display angle make it for one use only? Personally I went for the Twelve South Compass Stand. Easily carried, solid and multiple-use.

Twelve South Compass Portable Stand for iPad - Apple Store (UK)