Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What case to buy?

Default What case to buy?
    I just got an ipad 3 weeks ago its great i love it!!! but i had a hard time finding a good case to protect it i spent almost two weeks looking the i came across a case called the Carbon Elektra on a site called slappa.com,
    i liked it real well so i ordered it. when it got to me i was really impressed with quality of the material and build. its a hardbody case so it wont hurt anything if you drop it. anyway i liked it alot check it out for yourself and tell me what you think, thanks for reading and please leave feed back.
    HardBody PRO iPad, Tablet and Laptop Case built by SLAPPA

hmm..not sure if i'd want white

i dont think white is for me

I love the dodo case. I ended up buying one for myself and one for my wife. Looks very sophisticated. Kinda expensive since they're hand made.
    iPad Cases by DODOcase

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I bought one made by Targus. It has a cloth interior and is a portfolio/multiple position stand.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainChaos For This Useful Post:

danoba (11-15-2011)

Thanks

Get the DODOCase
    - Hillsdale

thanks to all who replied and left input

We've currently got two and both are great in their own way. If you want high end class, the Sena case is gorgeous, if you want rugged functionality, then I'd recommend the InCase.

Hi my case is from iPad Cases (.ZooGue.)

It's brill ive tried a few cases for my iPad, it was hard for me to find one, that looks cool and that is functional one that is diasbled friendly that works for me that can I use!!
    Last edited by k1rs; 03-10-2011 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Typo

When I'm Good, I'm Very Good iGood's Avatar
    Thanks

Hard cases are good

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    I bought one made by Targus. It has a cloth interior and is a portfolio/multiple position stand.
    I bought this one too & love it!!!

buy the one you are really want. by the way, i like the white one.

Quote Originally Posted by seymourphilips View Post
    I just got an ipad 3 weeks ago its great i love it!!! but i had a hard time finding a good case to protect it i spent almost two weeks looking the i came across a case called the Carbon Elektra on a site called slappa.com,
    i liked it real well so i ordered it. when it got to me i was really impressed with quality of the material and build. its a hardbody case so it wont hurt anything if you drop it. anyway i liked it alot check it out for yourself and tell me what you think, thanks for reading and please leave feed back.
    HardBody PRO iPad, Tablet and Laptop Case built by SLAPPA
    White is the way to go for me.

I've been doing the same searching and searching seems there always something not quiet right with cases holes not cut right, ipad dont fit right etc then i came across yoobao lively just order one from ebay in white as my ipad 2 is white wish they had pink mind

iPhone? More like MyPhone Liveitlive's Avatar
    Thanks

So how many processors does that "iPad 3" have?

Quote Originally Posted by Liveitlive View Post
    So how many processors does that "iPad 3" have?
    3 weeks ago he bought an iPad. It wasn't really that hard to read and comprehend.

Not for everyone because it does add a bit of weight and thickness to the ip2 but I can surely thank gumdrop for the drop series case and screenn protection. Fell asleep on the couch and the porch many times to find my dog licking the iPad on the hard floor. Not a scratch. Not even to the extra cool silicone rubber case. I'm convinced this ip2 can be dropped from 10 ft high to totally keep ticking. Looks cool, goes everywhere, just don't take t in the pool or shower. There's some other crazy case for that. Plus this has dust filters within the ports ,buttons and camera holes. The best 69 bucks I ever spent

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I got hooked up with an iMainGo XP a few months ago because I have been doing work with Portable Sound Labs and I love it as a case! It's portable speakers, a case and a stand all-in-one. The speakers have really great sound/quality and not a ton of $$$. I've been using it while traveling with Hulu Plus and it's really awesome. Amazon.com: iMainGo XP Ultra-Portable Stereo Speaker and Protective Case for iPad 1 and iPad 2 (Black): MP3 Players & Accessories.

I fancy leather and that's why I've chosen this Leather Case by CoolBananas.
    Last edited by alberta_cox; 07-21-2014 at 02:37 AM.

I bought the Otterbox Defender for my IP3 and after popping out the screen cover love it. A bit heavier but worth it for the body protection.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast