Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Credit card size EFO bluetooth keyboard for ipad & iphone

Default Credit card size EFO bluetooth keyboard for ipad & iphone
    Hi, Buddy. I am new in the forum. Just stumbled engadget.com and knew that there was a credit card size bluetooth keyboard just launched from efo gadget shop.

I just purchased one, share with you the news in engadget.com :

EFO rolls out credit card-sized iPazzPort mini Bluetooth keyboard -- Engadget

Enjoy.

EFO Mini Bluetooth Keyboard

Keep us updated, I'd like to see how well it works for you. Also, some live shots would be cool too. Thanks
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Hi Imahottguy,

as per request, I try it as follows :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8IT_zpmWXI&"]Video Demonstration at Youtube[/ame]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alex_cflam For This Useful Post:

Imahottguy (08-22-2010)

Very cool, thanks! Perhaps it is just a wee bit too small for my tastes, but it is cool to see that there is a product like it out there.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

So how does this thing feel/work?

D

If the people is accustomed to type letters on touch-screen, then he don't have any need. For myself, I always enter wrong characters, it helps me a lot. It is good that it doesn't require any driver for ipad and iphone 4. For others, it will require and the shop will provide me those drivers.

why would you use this on an ipad.

the ipad keyboard is much bigger and you don't have to carry anything extra.

i am lost

yes, you are right. But if I type on the touchpad directly, the speed is slow. May be it is my personal problem and preference.

oh makes sense.

sometimes it lags or just doesn't read your touches.