Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stylus recommendations?

Question Stylus recommendations?
    I know that using one is an indication 'these guys have failed' but I'd like to be able to use my iPad like a paper notebook and would prefer a stylus to my finger in drawing and taking notes. I've tried the DAGi but didn't really like it. (Our company frowns on typing in meetings)

Any recommendations? Any stylus out there that feels like a pen and also tracks well on the device?

I too have been looking for a good stylus for drawing. So I don't know of any good ones, but I can say that the little silver and black stylus sold at the Apple store is a waste of $15. Don't get it.

This is what I bought today

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001QHY2V4/ref=oss_product]Amazon.com: Ten One Design T1-AP25-102 Pogo Sketch Stylus for iPhone 3G, 3G S:…[/ame]

I will be interested in your review. I borrowed one of these for a few minutes but it felt too squishy and didnt seem to flow well on the screen. Then again I only used it briefly so maybe longer use would change that.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I have both the pogo sketch and the pogo stylus and the pogo sketch works perfectly for me. The stylus was definitely to squishy and small but the tip on the sketch is firm and works quite well with both the ipad and the iphone. I use the sketch with Note Taker by Dan Bricklin and it is just like writing with a pen/or marker on paper. Well except for the fact of not being able to rest my wrist on the ipad and write at the same time. But I've bought a backup pogo stylus just in case I get the tip wet or oily. I'd recommend it to anyone. Plus the price on amazon isn't bad at all.

the one I bought says it'sa "sketch stylus" I hope I got the good one?