Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Two Screen Protectors iPad For One Price

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Thumbs up Two Screen Protectors iPad For One Price
    I crused the internet checking out prices for screen protectors. I just could not bring myself to spend $25.00 for one so I ended up ordering mine from Cell Phone Accessories, Mobile Phone Accessories, Cell Phone Batteries at Accessory Geeks

As for shopping there I like that you don't have to pay for shipping and talk about quick shipping! Ordered on 4-29-10 and received on 5-1-10! I am happy with my screen protectors. I bought the crystal ones because I like to see the beautiful colors on my screen. It was more than easy for me to apply it and I didn't get any dust under it either and only used one of them to do it! So I have one left!

If your not OCD you might have a little trouble putting one on.. lol but really I felt it was VERY easy to put on.

The hole in the screen protector matches perfect also.

In the package you get the screen protector and a cloth. I have seen better cloths but after a few shakes to get the loose fibers off I was able to use it. As far as a card to smooth out any bubbles... you will have to dig into your purse or wallet for a credit card to do so because one is not included but that was ok with me...

Over all I will purchase from them again... Once and a while you can get the Premium ones for $9.99 for two.

Premium = Crystal ones click below = 2 for $12.99

Avoid scratches w/ the Premium Apple iPad High Quality Screen Protector 2-Pack Combo Shipped Free.

Anti Glare click below = 1 for $12.99

Avoid oil prints w/ Apple iPad Premium Quality Screen Protector & get it Shipped Free.
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 05-01-2010 at 01:09 PM. Reason: ordered dates added

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Sounds like a good deal....especially with no shipping. Does anyone else have experience with these guys?

Sounds nice, I ordered the eBay special. Haha. But for $11 I got a tpa or whatever gel style case and a screen protector. It should be here by Friday
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

I am waiting for the Apple case for Ipad. Should I need screen protector?

Anyone know how these compare to the powersupport one???

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AnNamSD View Post
    I am waiting for the Apple case for Ipad. Should I need screen protector?
    Even though I have the Apple case myself I bought these....

Quote Originally Posted by s2kpdx View Post
    Anyone know how these compare to the powersupport one???
    That is all I ever used was the powersupport ones..... thought I would give these a try... for the money I think they are worth it.

The only thing I did noticed is like a rainbow effect on it when the iPad is turned off, and you have to view it from a angle to notice it..... you can not see this when it is turned on though.... as I stated I am happy with it and will order from these guys again....
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 05-10-2010 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"Always remember your special and unique!"