Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Two Screen Protectors iPad For One Price

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Thumbs up Two Screen Protectors iPad For One Price
    I crused the internet checking out prices for screen protectors. I just could not bring myself to spend $25.00 for one so I ended up ordering mine from Cell Phone Accessories, Mobile Phone Accessories, Cell Phone Batteries at Accessory Geeks

As for shopping there I like that you don't have to pay for shipping and talk about quick shipping! Ordered on 4-29-10 and received on 5-1-10! I am happy with my screen protectors. I bought the crystal ones because I like to see the beautiful colors on my screen. It was more than easy for me to apply it and I didn't get any dust under it either and only used one of them to do it! So I have one left!

If your not OCD you might have a little trouble putting one on.. lol but really I felt it was VERY easy to put on.

The hole in the screen protector matches perfect also.

In the package you get the screen protector and a cloth. I have seen better cloths but after a few shakes to get the loose fibers off I was able to use it. As far as a card to smooth out any bubbles... you will have to dig into your purse or wallet for a credit card to do so because one is not included but that was ok with me...

Over all I will purchase from them again... Once and a while you can get the Premium ones for $9.99 for two.

Premium = Crystal ones click below = 2 for $12.99

Avoid scratches w/ the Premium Apple iPad High Quality Screen Protector 2-Pack Combo Shipped Free.

Anti Glare click below = 1 for $12.99

Avoid oil prints w/ Apple iPad Premium Quality Screen Protector & get it Shipped Free.
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2010-05-01 at 09:09 PM. Reason: ordered dates added

Sounds like a good deal....especially with no shipping. Does anyone else have experience with these guys?

Sounds nice, I ordered the eBay special. Haha. But for $11 I got a tpa or whatever gel style case and a screen protector. It should be here by Friday
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

I am waiting for the Apple case for Ipad. Should I need screen protector?

Anyone know how these compare to the powersupport one???

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AnNamSD View Post
    I am waiting for the Apple case for Ipad. Should I need screen protector?
    Even though I have the Apple case myself I bought these....

Quote Originally Posted by s2kpdx View Post
    Anyone know how these compare to the powersupport one???
    That is all I ever used was the powersupport ones..... thought I would give these a try... for the money I think they are worth it.

The only thing I did noticed is like a rainbow effect on it when the iPad is turned off, and you have to view it from a angle to notice it..... you can not see this when it is turned on though.... as I stated I am happy with it and will order from these guys again....
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2010-05-10 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost