+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad Case Gallery

is a discussion within the

iPad Accessories

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I have the incase cover. It adds heft to the iPad, but it does really protect it. And it allows me to stand up the iPad at any reasonable angle
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have the incase cover. It adds heft to the iPad, but it does really protect it. And it allows me to stand up the iPad at any reasonable angle for display. I made a sale with it today, and now I have more work (in an all ready crowded schedule).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer B View Post
    Hello

I just saw some cases for my iPad on Fortte's website. They look amazing, they even have a 25% off discount. Let me know if someone has soem imput on this company.
    it seems all they sell are leather cases. they look stylish and luxurious, but also relatively expensive. and they may look bulky on ipad. just my opinion

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Is anyone aware of a back plate of any kind that can be used to protect just the rear of the iPad 2 but will also allow the smart cover to be used at the same time??

I had the iPad 1st gen with the official case that protected the rear but also gave a lip around the screen incase the pad fell forwards whilst watching a film on say a train or something. Seems to me that all is needed is a normal back plate that has the left hand side (where the smart cover attaches) cut out to allow both from and back protection, but also the coolness of the awake/sleep feature of the smart cover?!?!?

Thanks in advance!!
    iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2, iMac, Apple TV, Time Capsule, Airport Express

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Cases are good for protection of ipad also have some discount.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am looking for a case that has a notepad and pen holder. Alot of times I need to write a quick note or just not down a number. Does anyone know of a good one?

Banned
    Thanks

Hello, guys

I just found a smart ipad case

It is very pretty and can set up your hands free.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just ordered a moleskin case. I will review it when it comes in.

Thanks

I just found out about these on Macusers.org.

It's called a Bumabook. Looks really high-end.

On par with the styling of the ipad + bamboo.

Bumabook Home

I likey...

Last edited by Tikiprophet; 05-07-2011 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Found pix

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GadgetX View Post
    iPad Case Gallery | iLounge
    Thought this might help those like me who can't decide on what case to protect their iPad with!
    I like cases, I have changed sevaral phones, every time I got a new phone I will buy a case to protect and prettify it. I got a pink i pad 2 case and it is beatiful. I think girls may like it very much.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I finally received my moleskin case and as I expected the quality of the case is excellent. The notepad it came with was not lined which would be my preference but I am on the search now for replacement pads. It is about the size of a steno pad but a little wider. I have to say all and all I am very pleased. Only real complaint is that it does not have a pen loop or preferably 2. One for my pen/pencil and one for my stylus.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,642 Posts

Nice but could have stitched it.
    Last edited by iYeow; 10-01-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Thanks

I have a screen protector, smart cover and a TPU case ti cover the back. I love it, doesn't make it real heavy plus, except the smart cover, everything I pretty cheap. I get the cases from sw-box.com, they're like five bucks but you have to pay ten for shipping. Not trying to market a site or anything btw. I'll try to get some pics later.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This Sleeve was designed for the die-hard adventurers who need to protect their iPad from hard knocks and drops. You can actually check videos from youtube regarding to this kind of sleeve. Then, we were pretty convinced that the protection that G-Form gives your iPad can’t be found anywhere else.

iPad Case Gallery-51x06y26s0l.jpg

Banned
    Thanks
    watching a film on say a train or something

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've used everything from an incase to a padded envelope (someone suggested it). Lately, I've been using the iMainGo XP as a case. It's a portable speaker that's also a stand and a case that protects your device. I use it with Hulu Plus and it's almost like a mini-home theater. It's kind of an all-in-one accessory and is great on the go and at home. Full disclosure: I work with a company that works them, but I'm really impressed with their products. You can get it at Amazon: http://amzn.to/ritvtj

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've only seen 1 product specially designed for tethering both smartphone and iPad - iTravel Shoulder Bag.
    Has anybody tried it out or know of similar products?

Thanks

Default My favorite case
    I just recieved my Toblino2 case after using the Targus rotating case for about a month. I really like the Toblino in comparison. It was half the price of the Targus, and although it doesn't offer a stand in the vertical position I found that position not to be all the stable for anything other than reading anyway. It is much less bulky and has the sleep/wake feature which works wonderfully. I would buy the Toblino again & again. But it really depends on what you want the case to accomplish for you. It has a nice lower position perfect for typing as well. Looks professional and is half the weight of the Targus case. Well worth the $28 I paid for it.

Thanks

Pictures of the Toblino2 case
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPad Case Gallery-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323622151.926835.jpg   iPad Case Gallery-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323622161.251955.jpg   iPad Case Gallery-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323622177.454089.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am happy with the HARMONY iPad2 case by Evio. Its a folio style case that has a cool Zen-like Ying Yang design and protects both front and back of the iPad, plus its got the Apple smart cover functionality.

If you're interested, here's a link to their site & a pict:Evio - Harmony iPad 2 case

iPad Case Gallery-evio_harmony-ipad2_case6.jpg

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Lander by fortte cases
    iPad Case Gallery-portada1.jpg
    Just received my new gift and am really happy with the design and improvements this company has made. I used to have the Keeper from them for my first iPad and now I have the Lander version. This version is thinner and it is made of high end leather and the frame is made of metal covered, that is incredible protection. I love it... wanted to share with your audience
    http://www.fortte.com/images/pda-cas...m/portada1.jpg
    Leather pda cases for your Apple iPad 2 Lander
    Leather case for Apple iPad 2 Apple iPad 2 Lander