+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: intellialert view problem

is a discussion within the

IntelliScreen

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
i would like to have the orginal iphone view of missed call, but i can't turn off the intellialert view off. It still show intellialert when i have missed call,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default intellialert view problem
    i would like to have the orginal iphone view of missed call, but i can't turn off the intellialert view off.
    It still show intellialert when i have missed call, even if i turn it off in the intellialert view setting.

does anyone have this problem? im on 3GS 3.1.3

thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Same problem here, annoying!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have an iphone 3Gs with 3.1.3 and have exactly the same problem, e-mailed intelliborn and got an automated message saying they are too busy and asking me to check their FAQ, obviously the solution for the problem is not there... great customer service i guess...
    Last edited by EMCGuy; 06-09-2010 at 03:37 PM. Reason: typo

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

its fxxx annoying...
    hope someone can really fix this

thanks

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Regrettably guys, you will not be seeing anything in the way of fixes, updates, or actual human responses to anything regarding Intelliscreen. It's a great app, but unfortunately the dev has flat out stopped doing anything with it, and it doesn't appear as though he is going to hand it off to anyone who is willing to pick up the ball. Good luck guys.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi!

1hihum, where did you get the info that no one is working on intelliscreen anymore? you should check your sources before saying that

today's update fixed the problem for me....

Green Apple
    Thanks

The fact was there were no kind of sources for the past months so it was a fair assumption made by us all. Seems the dev picked up is work again though.

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Does this bug still exist?
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Different bug
    hi psuskeels; this bug doesn't exist anymore (at least not with me) but there is a new one, yesterday i noticed that the volume of the alerts sound is now linked to the IPOD volume instead of to the SYSTEM volume. Since i use MyPerfiles too, it is useless to have the sound of the alert linked to the IPOD sound. are you changing that back in the future?