+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IS not working after today's v2.97 update

is a discussion within the

IntelliScreen

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
IS never appears on my lockscreen. I've verified my settings and everything looks correct. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling without any success as well.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default IS not working after today's v2.97 update
    IS never appears on my lockscreen. I've verified my settings and everything looks correct. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling without any success as well.

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Sorry - working now with 2.97.3. You may have to redo your settings. (The settings file has moved to a location it will be backed up with iTunes)
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    what do you mean about being backed up through itunes?

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Your settings -- when/if you restore your iPhone and you restore from iTunes backup - your IntelliScreen settings will also be restored
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ok..thanks...is 2.97.3 safe to install or should we wait for next update

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

psuskeels:
    So, where are all the major uppdates that where flagged for 7-8 months back?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is this where the IS devs hang out now? I havent had any problems with IS until the newest version so I guess I forgot where to go to find help (certainly not the epicly outdated support page).

After installing the newest version of intelliscreen (2.97.3) emails from accounts set to fetch no longer show up on the lock screen. Push emails still show up. When push e-mails do show up and the layout is set to only show emails when there are unread messages the email box will make anything else in the layout disappear. For example, I used to have the email windows half the size of the calendar window and sitting on top of the calendar window but only set to show when there are unread messages. In 2.96 if I got a new email i could still see half of my calendar. Now the calendar is just gone.

3.1.2 on a 3gs. Tried reinstalling intelliscreen and saw no change.

anyone else having this problem? Is it just a settings issue that I somehow missed?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Under the IS "Mail" settings , you need to put a check mark in each email account that you want IS to poll I believe.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hmm still no luck at least if you mean this screen:

I tried turning the fetch mail one off, saving settings, then reloading and turning it on again and saving settings and it still doesn't work. Is there a different setting that I'm missing? I'm surprised I'm the only one with these problems

Thanks
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

IS is working fine for me. Maybe remove and reinstall. Did you also update Rock app?
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hmmm i just tried uninstalling IS and intellishared then reinstalling both (soft reset inbetween each step) but when IS finished reinstalling it still had all of my settings in tact. I assume that means it wasnt really a full uninstall.

Since this definitely just seems like a problem with my install (and not a broader problem) does anyone know what more I would have to delete to do a proper uninstall and reinstall? Also, I see that when I reinstall it from rock app it is using a cached copy... even though when i go to rock settings it says I have 0k is cached and won't let me clear the cache. I guess I need to figure out where rock is hiding this damn cache file and erase that too.

apologies for the thread hijack but thanks for the help!
    Last edited by b00tang; 06-10-2010 at 11:20 PM.