Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: intelliscreen crashing springboard

Default intelliscreen crashing springboard
    im trying to install it and its putting my phone into safe mode and crashing the springboard, can anyone help me out with one? im using iphone 3gs

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Sadly this app is not really supported by the dev any more. I was having the same problem though. My problem was due to having both intelliscreen and lock info turned on. Once I went into Cydia (in safe mode) and deleted Lock info, everything was fine. You can have both turned on, but if you have anything active with lock info, and even Cydgets I believe, it will cause a conflict. I do have Cydialer working with Intelliscreen though, as well as an animated lock screen weather theme. Try going into SBSettings and turning off the Mobile substrate for lock info (assuming you have it at all), and you don't want to delete it. If you don't have Lock info, then I would look into another mobile substrate that may be conflicting with it. Try turning each one off and then reboot each time to see if one of them is causing a conflict. Good luck, and please post your result either way, so that we can learn from your results. Thanks.

thanks for the response, it seems that after more searching around, i found that proswitcher was much faster and nicer looking, so i didnt have to deal with fixing it, but hopefully they do keep making it better because it seemed like it was a pretty good app

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djskee View Post
    thanks for the response, it seems that after more searching around, i found that proswitcher was much faster and nicer looking, so i didnt have to deal with fixing it, but hopefully they do keep making it better because it seemed like it was a pretty good app
    hmmm...proswitcher and intelliscreen are very different applications, so really not replacements for each other.

lockinfo is more of a direct competitor to intelliscreen. if lockinfo gets the ability to open calendar entries from its list, i will be ditching intelliscreen i believe. 1hihum is correct, intelliscreen does not seem to be a focus anymore for this dev. very sad as it has been the premier lockscreen app (for me) for a long time.
    kwickone I.T.H.

your right my bad, i guess i got got confused with multiflow and intelliscreen, proswitcher works well but im still looking for a lock info alternative because its ugly to me, i tryed the HTC thing but its in european settings and i dont know how to change any of that, thanks for the correction ;P

FIXED! disabled the lockinfo mobile substrate and it worked! thanks alot 1hihum!