+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hoping that this app is not ddead now

is a discussion within the

IntelliScreen

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
I have to say, I really really hope that the devs are planning to come back to this app and update it!! I love the interface, and have a few
    Theme Creator
    Thanks

Default Hoping that this app is not ddead now
    I have to say, I really really hope that the devs are planning to come back to this app and update it!! I love the interface, and have a few things to add to the wish list. So here they are...

1) There should be an option to dispense with the lock clock (to the status bar), and allow us to make use of that space.

2) I would like to see another page added. There are two now, but it would be nice if I could tap on the upper left corner to flip to one page, or tap on the upper right corner to flip to another page.

3) another idea would be to be able to set up more than three pages (flipping through them in a dockflow fashion would also be sweet)

4)Adding the kind of flexibilty (or compatibility with) Lockinfo or Cydgets would be great.

5) And last but not least, the ability to have something like an RSS. I would love to have a live stocks feed. Like the stocks app, but live.

I know that these are some pretty big wishes here, but hey, I am just asking. I would gladly pay to get these features added to this app.
    Last edited by 1hihum; 01-14-2010 at 11:35 PM. Reason: because i can't count. = /

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I actually sent them a message lately with #1

#2 and #3 and #4 are all basically the same .. make it more quickwidgets/cydget like, and I agree. But, as I also said to developer, we would need to be able to open more than one kind of each widget.

#4b ( #5? ) I really hope they spend time coding other things first. I think we found someone who uses the stocks app! ;D Its not dead, they have the new version coming out soon and I have a feeling it will include some of these features.

There was also some notification bug I asked them to fix, but I forget exactly what triggered it.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dtp5150 View Post
    I actually sent them a message lately with #1

#2 and #3 and #4 are all basically the same .. make it more quickwidgets/cydget like, and I agree. But, as I also said to developer, we would need to be able to open more than one kind of each widget.

#4b ( #5? ) I really hope they spend time coding other things first. I think we found someone who uses the stocks app! ;D Its not dead, they have the new version coming out soon and I have a feeling it will include some of these features.

There was also some notification bug I asked them to fix, but I forget exactly what triggered it.
    Hah, yeah My post wasn't my best work...two d's in dead, two #4's. Wow. Just out of curiosity what would you like to see coded first. I didn't include the 30 calender in my list because it has already been requested in another post. I just figured that since they have already done an app with the dockflow functionality (intellidial), it should be an easy addition (and a great feature in my opinion) I agree that it is not a priority though.So far, I like it over other options, but unless they update it soon, it will end up left behind.