+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weird bug.

is a discussion within the

IntelliScreen

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
This is strange. I've done this process already 4 times and cydias still tells me there's an update to Intelliscreen, same version I already have installed. Even updating from Cydia
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,118 Times in 2,707 Posts

Default Weird bug.
    This is strange. I've done this process already 4 times and cydias still tells me there's an update to Intelliscreen, same version I already have installed. Even updating from Cydia does not remove the "update" badge from Cydia. In addition, I can call up Intelliscreen from any app window or and springboard page by double-tapping the status bar, which could be a pretty cool gesture but I suspect this is not the case. I was beta testing ProSwitcher from Ryan Petrich which requires a beta libActivator to function. I have since removed both the libActivator and ProSwitcher, rebooted but the bug remains.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    This is strange. I've done this process already 4 times and cydias still tells me there's an update to Intelliscreen, same version I already have installed. Even updating from Cydia does not remove the "update" badge from Cydia. In addition, I can call up Intelliscreen from any app window or and springboard page by double-tapping the status bar, which could be a pretty cool gesture but I suspect this is not the case. I was beta testing ProSwitcher from Ryan Petrich which requires a beta libActivator to function. I have since removed both the libActivator and ProSwitcher, rebooted but the bug remains.
    Same here!