+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rock Extensions crashing Springboard in FW 3.0

is a discussion within the

IntelliScreen

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
I just installed 0.94 yesterday (looks like 0.95 today) so when I see another safe mode I will see what it says. What do I need to do to get
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just installed 0.94 yesterday (looks like 0.95 today) so when I see another safe mode I will see what it says. What do I need to do to get the log? I have installed all of the latest updates of Intellidial/Intelliscreen/Rock stuff and it still starts up in Intellidial the majority of the time, I still get the screen flashes, and I did have it superimpose Intelliscreen over my Springboard once, so whatever is causing my issue doesn't appear to have been fixed. Safe mode issue I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    MCarson: The new rockextensions (0.94) will tell you what's causing a problem.. can you post the info?

Thanks
    Hey I know maybe this don't belong here but psuskeels I have already a jailbroken iphone 2g in 3.0 fw, but I know that RYP released a tool called antibricker, that will fix the spinning wheel of death, but I already made the soft unlock and installed rock app and rock extensions even intellishared but my phone running intelliscreen froze on the lock screen and the I turn it off and when I turn it on again it freezes but now on a black screen with no icons or anything, so I force power off again and it does the same thing, I do this every time until I get the normal boot, but is there anything I can make so my phone will be normal again, does antibricker tool of RYP will help resolving this issue, thanks for your help and time. (at all on MMi).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation iPhone Locked
    I recently downloaded the Rock App then tried to remove it from my iPhone and it has crashed my phone and now it won't do anything but give me a black screen with the apple icon... I'm a total "iphone dummie" and have no clue how to fix this. The guy that normally fixes for me is gone for 2 weeks!!! Any help is greatly appreciated!!! PLEASE...

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12