+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Beta Testers Wanted - 3.0 Ready

is a discussion within the

IntelliScreen

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
Please sign up at IntelliScreen Beta • Index page 2.90 Updates (Only in beta environment) ============= - Calendar QuickView - Ability to choose calendars to display - Improved QuickView for
    Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Default Beta Testers Wanted - 3.0 Ready
    Please sign up at IntelliScreen Beta • Index page

2.90 Updates (Only in beta environment)
    =============
    - Calendar QuickView
    - Ability to choose calendars to display
    - Improved QuickView for Mail
    - Enhanced Mail Support - Mark/Delete works correctly, Local/Server issues resolved
    - Fixed issue with some cal events not showing correct time in certain time zones
    - Fix for iPhone SMS alarm going off if not viewed with SMS Privacy on
    - Fix for launching URLs from QuickView mail view
    - Improved performance
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Thanks

2.90.5 of IntelliScreen is ready for 3.0 beta testing
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

only usuable in 3? and can one install on top if usuable on 2.2.1 too

Ruben

Thanks

the builds will be compatible forboth 2.2.1 and 3.0

What's Jailbreak? tonystarks732's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to sign up for the beta (miss not having intelliscreen since i upraded to 3.0). But when i go to te site and click on "sign up" then "i agree to these terms" it take me back to the login screen.

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

Won't let me sign up ....
    Follow me on Twitter ... http://www.twitter.com/iTooCrzy

Smack That Thanks Button .........

Thanks

Sorry - we were hit by a spam bot (how annoying)... - will be resolved in next 24 hours.

Thanks

Ok - we're back online with beta test sign up's (no more canadian pharmacies please

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just to make clear:
    DOES Intelliscreen work for 3.0?
    When is a release planned for?

Edit:
    Sorry, just saw here it is: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/4239911-post2.html
    Last edited by theplague; 06-20-2009 at 06:41 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Dear Developer psuskeels ....

I'm a long time user of intelliscreen ... May I make an suggestion for improvement which I found may interested most users, that is would you consider using different color to diaplay different calendar appointments, just like the iphone calendar view which have a diff color dots in front of each appointment which represent to a calendar folder. I think this will make the lockscreen more attractive. Coz I think now it is a bit boring compare to others.... Hope you will conside my suggestions !

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AvexZek For This Useful Post:

gorob (10-24-2009)