Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Intelliscreen Help Needed!!! :(

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Intelliscreen Help Needed!!! :(
    Hey guys I have been evaluating the Intelliscreen App from RockYourPhone.

My biggest problem is I can't find out how to configure hiding my text/sms messages. I went to view layout and tried the 2 different settings for SMS to show on lockscreen and both make the message visible.

I just want a confirmation that I have a SMS. Not visibility to the message. I can't imagine this feature not being included. I also checked the "SMS Privacy" button but that does not seem to help either.

What am I doing wrong?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Goto the view layout - and press the tiny sms button (i know it's too small) - and change if from 1New to blank. This will remove SMS messages from being displayed on IS
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!