+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IntelliScreen Release Notes

is a discussion within the

IntelliScreen

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
Originally Posted by CaptainChaos What's wrong with the features it has? Who cares? If they promise new features and dont deliver its worth discussing.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    What's wrong with the features it has?
    Who cares? If they promise new features and dont deliver its worth discussing.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

^ fail
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    IntelliScreen for iOS 4 is now released!
    psuskeels - there seems to be a bug with the calendar view.

I can only view the upcoming week, nothing longer.

Are you aware?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,751 Times in 2,641 Posts

Yup, just released today, I have been waiting for so long, the previous version for compatible up to 3.1.3 was crashing when I tried opening it on my iOS 4.0. In fact My3G amd MyWifi are working but Mywifi wants me to pay another 9.99 for upgrade, that is ridiculous for an upgrade.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I agree about mywi. Felt ripped off that I had to pay $10. If it was like 5 or something I could live with it but ten is like buying a application again that you already purchased.

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

RE MyWi 4.0: iOS 4.0 required a completely new rewrite. We also threw in new features. This is basically a new product. We spent many more times the effort then the original MyWi which is why it's $19.99. We decided the best way we can say thanks to original MyWi users is to apply their full purchase price of the origianl MyWi to MyWi 4.0 (you can continue to use MyWi of course if you have a 3.x phone).

MyWi 4.0 was a huge undertaking - we hope you understand our pricing. Thank you for your interest in MyWi and Intelli products!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Intelliscreen?!

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

theplague: The "new" IntelliScreen is being worked on.. no timeline yet but best would be to signup at beta.intelliborn.com - we'll be announcing it there first. (thanks for the patience!!!)
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12