+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Intelliscreen Skins/Themes

is a discussion within the

IntelliScreen

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
Intelliscreen currently offers some limited Skin-ability. I did this minimal skin a few weeks back and thought I would share. Place contents of ZIP (Including folder Pro Clear and contents)
    iPhone? More like MyPhone interstink's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Intelliscreen Skins/Themes
    Intelliscreen currently offers some limited Skin-ability. I did this minimal skin a few weeks back and thought I would share.

Place contents of ZIP (Including folder Pro Clear and contents) in the below:

Location On iPhone: ~/private/var/mobile/Library/Intelliborn/Skins/

SKIN FILE ATTACHED (ProClear.zip)
    Attached Files Attached Files

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey intersink (or anyone else who knows),

Is it possible to skin/change the small "intellialert" icons on the top bar? The one's that show if you have an email, sms, etc.

See image attached...the one circled in red. Can I change those in Intelliscreen?

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Intelliscreen Skins/Themes-top_bar.png  
    kwickone I.T.H.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

A little mod I did. Just wonder why aren't there more mods or feature updates. Like maybe being able to add more rss feeds (without having to ssh and mod xml files) and at least a full calendar view. Anyways...

iPhone? More like MyPhone interstink's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    Hey intersink (or anyone else who knows),

Is it possible to skin/change the small "intellialert" icons on the top bar? The one's that show if you have an email, sms, etc.

See image attached...the one circled in red. Can I change those in Intelliscreen?

Thanks in advance.
    I dont think so... I have looked at this in the past, seems to be hardcoded images for these "widgets" in the status bar.

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    A little mod I did. Just wonder why aren't there more mods or feature updates. Like maybe being able to add more rss feeds (without having to ssh and mod xml files) and at least a full calendar view. Anyways...
    Im sure we will see some big changes with Intelliscreen soon. Until then, it's not easy to skin and there is currently no method for adding plugins to Intelliscreen.
    Last edited by interstink; 11-22-2009 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to interstink For This Useful Post:

kwickone (11-22-2009)

Thanks

Here's two small mods. Thanks IS for granting permission to use your original Pro Clear theme as basis. Been looking at the code and seems there's a way to increase the screen area Intelliscreen uses and the structure seems to be there to change news feed parameters. Hopefully the developers intend to make the natural progression on this app, the framework is already there I think. Side note, the app icons can be changed through ssh and the status bar icons through a theme I think. Anyways, Pro Blue X and Pro Blue XM.
    Last edited by metaserph; 11-22-2009 at 12:25 PM.

Thanks

Just a little experiment, something I am hoping someone can develop.