Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Welcome to the IntelliScreen Forum

This is one of the most useful apps I've ever seen. Thanks very much indeed.

I've been wondering about something ever since I first bought intelliscreen. Why don't the recent calls in the phone app clear when I clear the missed call alert in intelliscreen? I always thought it should do the same thing as it does for email and sms.

I was trying to find where to change the background image on IntelliScreen. I can't seem to find where you do that anywhere. Does anyone know where to change this at???

there's any of this work on 3.0?

Banned
    Thanks

intellascreen sux, use lock info

A question concerning updates of rockapps:
    Sometimes a badge which indicates an available update shows on the app icon on springboard - how and when does it work this way? Does it log in automatically to check for updates or what?
    Please explan!

I'm having a problem with intelliscreen. When screen locked it shows the calender and texts but refuses to show emails? all i get is a yellow triangle with a exclamation mark inside.
    Please can anyone advise on a possible fix?

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Smile Support for FW 3.1
    Hello,

The Intelliscreen version 2.95.4 drains my battery on my 3G fw 3.1.
    If I disable Intelliscreen all is back to ok.
    And anyway the RockYourPhone site says explicitly that Intelliscreen supports iPhone firmwares up to 3.0.1, not 3.1.
    So does anybody know when is it planned to support 3.1 or if there is a beta available somewhere?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quad121 View Post
    I'm having a problem with intelliscreen. When screen locked it shows the calender and texts but refuses to show emails? all i get is a yellow triangle with a exclamation mark inside.
    Please can anyone advise on a possible fix?

Thanks in advance.

Paul
    same here.

Default Calendar stopped showing
    Since 2 days all of a sudden the calendar does not show anymore. It is activated. I use 2.95 and am on FW 3.1.2

What is wrong and what can I do to fix?

I played around a little with exchange from Gmail, can this cause the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by robogobo View Post
    I've been wondering about something ever since I first bought intelliscreen. Why don't the recent calls in the phone app clear when I clear the missed call alert in intelliscreen? I always thought it should do the same thing as it does for email and sms.
    bump. I've asked about this a few times now and never get anything.

Hello Iím a french user of intelliscreen.
    I have an imac with the last OS release and iphone 3.1.3 with jailbreak

I love intelliscreen who works fine on my phone
    I have a question and I donít find the answer on this forum or in the internet

I donít find how sync intelliscreen directly with the gmail calendar.

For myself: Gmail calendar sync with ical automatically after I sync iphone with itunes
    At last the updated calendar is available on intelliscreen calendar. Without this itunes sync I don't have the update from gmail calendar.

I wanted to know if there is a possibility, or not, to sync directly a gmail (or google calendar) on intelliscreen calendar

Thanks for your help

Sync gmail to (iPhone) calendar? IS just displays your standard calendar app

Hello Rask, thanks for your reply
    So it's not possible to sync gmail calendar with intelliscreen calendar (without ical and itunes)

Any hope for tommorow ?
    Last edited by jdo; 06-22-2010 at 01:13 AM.

Default iOS4 support
    Hello,

I guess this is not the official forum, but what the heck...
    Does anybody know when and if there is gonna be a new version that supports iOS4?

Thanks

Sad thing is this is the official forum. Just lacks the presence of the actual dev so don't aspect any awnsers (or updates for that matter)

Please check the latest post - IntelliScreen for iOS4 is in beta (you can beta by signing up at beta.intelliborn.com)
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Default SMS alert bug
    Is there a place to file bugs for Intelliscreen? I love the app, but I've always (since my first iPhone) been bothered by Intelliscreen SMS alerts repeating even after dismissing them. Specifically, if I receive an SMS alert on Intelliscreen and read & dismiss the SMS without unlocking my iPhone, I continue to get alert tones (as if I haven't acknowledged the SMS) a few minutes later unless I unlock my iPhone.

Am I the only one getting this error?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12