+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Welcome to the IntelliDial Forum

is a discussion within the

IntelliDial

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
Welcome to the ModMyI/Rock Forum for IntelliDIal. Get easy access to dial your favorite contacts from your lock screen. IntelliDial can be configured to display in convenient Tiles or more
    Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Default Welcome to the IntelliDial Forum
    Welcome to the ModMyI/Rock Forum for IntelliDIal.

Get easy access to dial your favorite contacts from your lock screen. IntelliDial can be configured to display in convenient Tiles or more entertaining in Cover Flow format!

Features:

- Easy Access to your Favorite Contacts from your Lock Screen
    - Dial by photo from the lock screen by pressing the Home Button
    - 2 Formats to display: Tile or Cover Flow view
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default intellidial update
    I recieved an update for intellidial this morning, now its updated it refuses to work. I have reinstalled it with no joy. When I check the settings the enable button keeps switching itself off. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

What OS version are you running? 3.1 or 3.1.2? Moving into the 3.1.2 there are several Rock updates and mobile substrate updates that might solve the problem. Just trying to help.

Thanks

I'm running 3.1.2. It was working fine before the rock update this morning, thats whats so annoying!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    I recieved an update for intellidial this morning, now its updated it refuses to work. I have reinstalled it with no joy. When I check the settings the enable button keeps switching itself off. Any ideas?
    Exact same problem as above,very annoying you expect updates to solve problems not create them. - Chuck

Thanks

Default Still no worky
    I would advise anyone with this product to be extremely careful about updating it.Mine was working 100 percent before the update now I can not get it to work in tile mode (which was my prefered method)as it disables itself when I push the home button on the lock screen.I updated my Iphone3g to os 3.1.2 and rejailbroke and reloaded the app but still no luck.The app itself may be fine perhaps the upgrade process moves a file or something it needs to operate who knows, it was my favourite most used app.

Chuck.

Thanks

I have exactly the same problem. I was already on 3.1.2 when i purchased this. Lets hope the developers can sort this as afterall this is a PAID app!

Thanks

Perhaps they can host the old one back on RYP so we could downgrade to a working version.

Thanks

Hey yusuf530i,

I finally got intellidial working again.I uninstalled it ( via rock under manage) then I downloaded the previous version Intellidial 2.90.1 .deb from the internet and installed following the instructions below from utube.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfypfIhPegc&feature=related[/ame]

I have no Qualms about doing this as I paid for this application and the update 2.91.1 was unsuccessful for me.Hopefully soon we will see some customer service and the update will be fixed to support tile mode.
    Last edited by toranaught; 12-21-2009 at 06:05 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can this not be integrated with intelliscreen? kind of silly to just have this on the lock screen. deal killer for me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just try it buddy.
    Install Instructions
    - Install Rock Extensions from Cydia or manually using the DEB file below (if not installed already)
    - Install Intellishared from DEB file below (if not installed & patched already)
    - Install IntelliDial using the DEB file below
    - Respring/Restart iPhone
    Rock Extensions 0.97
    Code:
    rapidshare.com/files/26842681...sions.0.97.deb, mediafire.com/download.php?j2immvj2zmw
    IntelliShared 2.96.3 (Full cracked)
    Code:
    rapidshare.com/files/26843095...racked.sg1.deb,
    mediafire.com/download.php?jy0r2jymrty
    IntelliDial 2.90.1 (Full cracked)
    Code:
    rapidshare.com/files/26855513...racked.sg1.deb,
    mediafire.com/download.php?tntyd1ythni
    Last edited by hamishmarshal; 06-08-2010 at 01:28 PM.
    mod edit/link removed

Green Apple
    Thanks

Any word on when this will be available for ios 4?

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Working on it . will post when we have a beta. thanks for your patience!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default 4.1 updates?
    Trial worked great and was very excited given iOS 4x removed double Home button for phone Favorites. Since purchasing and reinstall IntelliDial has never worked. Double Home push lock phone and has to be hard reset. Tried to reinstall today with same result. Sent email to tech support but haven't heard back yet.

Is 4.1 not supported or is there something I've done wrong?