+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't authenticate new My3G license

is a discussion within the

Installer Support

forums, a part of the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

section;
Hi all. I just jailbroke my phone last night for the first time. It is a Verison iPhone 4 on Version 5.0.1. Today I purchased my first app on Cydia
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Can't authenticate new My3G license
    Hi all. I just jailbroke my phone last night for the first time. It is a Verison iPhone 4 on Version 5.0.1. Today I purchased my first app on Cydia (My3G). However, when I start My3G it want me to authenticate license and when I click "Download Purchased License" all that comes back is a message saying Trial license expired - click purchase. But when I do that I get to the page in Cydia for the app and it say I have purchased the product and has a button to click to download the license, which takes me all the way back to the start.

So this is not a fun first experience buying apps on Cydia. I don't know what to do. The app page says if you're having license issues, download Corona 1.0-3. I have done that but still can't get the My3G license authenticated.

Can someone please help me so that my very first experience with Cydia apps doesn't turn out to be a complete waste of my money?

Thanks ............... Rob

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Your not alone. I'm having the exact same issue. I'm new to this jailbreak thing. Hope it's just servers overloaded. I hate paying for something only to have problems like this.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am new to jailbreak and met the same problem for my3G. Can't active license although Cydia showed it was purchased.

Thanks

I'm having the same issue and what i did was,installed corona and reboot the phone,it solved my license issue.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks. The "reboot" after insallation of corona works.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I was going to say the same thing. That also worked for me (installed Corona and then rebooted phone). Thanks guys for the responses. It's nice to know there's somewhere you can go for help with this stuff.

Rob

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I purchased the MY3G fro my ipad.

the resolution is messed up and the license menu if off the screen and clicking on the last button is not possible, all I see is the top two buttons, with no label on them. when I click on the on it does the Authentication thing, but it always come back and tells me that my license expired!!! it takes me to cydia to purchase, but it's already purchased. I did the corona trick but still doesn't work!!! anyone is having the issue with my3g on the ipad1?

This is getting frustrating, I uninstalled, resinstalled the app many time and nothing worked!!

I installed mywi and everything is fine with it. I don;t get the MY3G issue, is there away to get this resolved.

do they have a support contact, I want this working or my money back!

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guilou0875 View Post
    I purchased the MY3G fro my ipad.

the resolution is messed up and the license menu if off the screen and clicking on the last button is not possible, all I see is the top two buttons, with no label on them. when I click on the on it does the Authentication thing, but it always come back and tells me that my license expired!!! it takes me to cydia to purchase, but it's already purchased. I did the corona trick but still doesn't work!!! anyone is having the issue with my3g on the ipad1?

This is getting frustrating, I uninstalled, resinstalled the app many time and nothing worked!!

I installed mywi and everything is fine with it. I don;t get the MY3G issue, is there away to get this resolved.

do they have a support contact, I want this working or my money back!
    They do. You can contact the developer, Intelliborn, for info.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.