Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Backup app data from 4.2.1 to 4.3.3

Default Backup app data from 4.2.1 to 4.3.3
    Not sure if this is the correct forum, but if not, can a moderator please assign this thread to the appropriate forum?

I have a 3GS currently jailbroken on 4.2.1, and I want to upgrade to 4.3.3 but I want to preserve some of the data from some of my apps, only the data. I don't need settings, springboard layout or any of that. I only need app data, that too from only 10-20 apps.

I used to use AppBackup but that apparently no longer works with 4.3.x so I was looking for a different solution, if one exists.

Any ideas?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

use ibye for appstore data.

pkgbackup for cydia stuff.

both work great on ios 4.3.3.

sont pirate them otherwise they won't work. they are worth the$ u pay for saving hours of redoing and regaming for your device.

with them i can go from xx fw to ff fw and be done and all in about 2h.... so worth it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

There r 4 cydia apps i know of for cydia apps: package back-up, x-back up,apt back up and back to dev. The appstore apps u can use app back-up but just syncing ur phone 2 itunes u can add and remove the apps u want n even place them were u want. I hope thats the info u were looking 4 if not i appologize.