Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apps/Games Install but wont load and play

Smile Apps/Games Install but wont load and play
    I am frustrated after I download apps or games for my iPod Touch 3g.

Installation of the ipa or deb file work flawlessly, using ********** / ifiles.

But then after even rebooting the app/game may start to load, but then just disappears /stops.

I usually have 140-160mb of ram!

Uninstall/reinstall doesn't work.

The apps/games are always headed - "For iPhone/iPod Touch / iPad.

Can someone help please?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,213 Times in 6,215 Posts

Sorry, no help here for cracked apps, warez or ipa files. I suggest you re-read the forum rules.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Sorry, no help here for cracked apps, warez or ipa files. I suggest you re-read the forum rules.
    Hmmm ...

The "ipa" files are from iTunes App store.

Apologies regarding the debs etc .... didn't realise they were taboo here

IPA files are installed via iTunes and the appstore on the iphone. Any other installation means you did not buy them, hence cracked apps/warez/piracy.

Sorry, but I disagree - iTunes stores ALL downloaded apps in \iTunes Music\Mobile Applications.

As the purchaser of all my apps/games I am entitled to recopy them from a backup, to a restored iPod installation after a Windows OS failure, hence saving hours of searching and downloading etc.

My problem was originally that some of them did not reinstall properly.

Anyway, I found the answer, despite your groundless accusations.

Thanks anyway.

Take care "Mods", have a great day.

Thanks

We can't help because of this:

Installation of the ipa or deb file work flawlessly, using ********** / ifiles.
    We don't allow any discussion of warez/cracked apps regardless if you back them up.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Aussi boi or anyone else help me.I have an iphone 3Gs that i have non finished apps that didnt finish loading not my doing bought it like this. Point is i dont want to lose other apps games. I have tried lots of things posted on youtube, but non have worked. I am trying to keep from restoring.

I agree with you and I'm most certain the others jumped the gun rather than reading your reply/apology. Also I find it interesting, and by "interesting" I mean hypocritical, that I know several devs and they whine when their apps get ripped off yet they don't think twice about ripping off musicians and the rest of the entertainment industry (and I doubt they are the only devs like that). Kind'a like a double standard isn't it?!?! So no offense to the world of devs but I don't feel for the majority of you guys/girls.*

Why is this even being discussed anymore? Any discussion of warez isnt allowed at MMi. Case closed...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]