+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unable To Decode Package!!Source Refresh Freeze!!

is a discussion within the

Installer Support

forums, a part of the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

section;
Hi! I have a iphone 8 gig which i jailbroke with winpwn 2.0.0.4 and i have the installer 4.0b6 and Cydia The Big problem is that every time i try
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Unable To Decode Package!!Source Refresh Freeze!!
    Hi!

I have a iphone 8 gig which i jailbroke with winpwn 2.0.0.4 and i have the installer 4.0b6 and Cydia

The Big problem is that every time i try and download most packages i get this Error saying "Unable to decode package, more info at (Website) ...

I would use cydia to download my packages but cydia doesnt have most of the packages i want becasuse the sources are only for installer..

I Really want the SUID LIB FIX to fix customize 2.1 but its not in cydia and i get the same error for when i try and download it in installer.

Plus every time i try and refresh my sources i have to wait 5-10 minutes for them to refresh because it freezes

Seems like alot of people are getting that error :S

Any help would be much appreciated (Y)

Thanks Kierz

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im on firmware 2.0.1 btw

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Same problem bro..... I was trying to download the gameboy emulator and I get that same error. I know Snes4iphone is in beta testing but it still is available on installer just wondering why I cant get any of the emulators to work. Except NES I have NES and have roms working but any other EMU wont download. help please????

Thanks

Same thing here, error!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Same here as well. I am trying to install the Millard Software REpo so I can install USirius and I have installed the source but none of its packages are showing up anywhere. Same thing for a lot of my other sources. I am a bit of a newb but, am a little versed and I know that this aint right.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

same.... here... oh my god

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Found the unable to decode package error fix ... its because the source you have added is a installer 3 source and is not compatible with installer 4 so only search for installer 4 sources

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok... maybe youre half of right kierz but right now i CANT even decode trusted zone or ripdev source!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!! someone please help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

dude how do you get the nes rom every time i try to get it it say unable to decode.....and my source is from zodttd.com

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can anyone please ssh their ipod and go to the applications folder. zip the installer.app folder and upload it on here please because my installer app doesnt work