+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App Installing Problem

is a discussion within the

Installer Support

forums, a part of the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

section;
have encountered a problem with the apps in installer. I am using version 1.1.1 and have installed the following apps: Community Sources, Summerboard, Open HSS and BSD Subsystem. After doing
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default App Installing Problem
    have encountered a problem with the apps in installer. I am using version 1.1.1 and have installed the following apps: Community Sources, Summerboard, Open HSS and BSD Subsystem. After doing I was able to install some other apps that were functional. From one day to the next I am now unable to install other apps. I try to install and I see it go through its process(After spending some seconds at Installing Packages section, it doesnt fill up) but once it completes it goes directly to the home screen without any changes actually occur. There are no icons. Secondly, some of my previous functional apps np longer want to open. When I click on an icon it blinks and goes back to the home screen. What do you suggest I do?

Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

Restore and re-jailbreak.
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

Developer
    Thanks

I would first check this. It's likely you are out of disk space. I realize you don't have a lot of stuff installed, but bosstool will tell you (if you can manage to get it installed). Read the thread: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...tool+installer

If that fails then yes, restore and jailbreak again.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

He claims he only has Community Sources, Summerboard, Open HSS and BSD Subsystem installed. There is no way he is running out of space if this is the case (unless he has a ton of wallpapers and/or ringtones installed). If you do have a bunch of apps just check the partition like bigboss told you. If not, I would just redo the process because something got messed up. I would also only add trustworthy sources since people are now writing malicious content for the phones.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    BossTool solved the problem for me, i think i was running out of disk space.

Tyvm