+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How can i install Mac OS on my Dell inspiron laptop?

is a discussion within the

Installation

forums, a part of the

OS X 86

section;
Hi i tried installing two versions of mac OS on my laptop, but both failed. While installing one, its gets into the opening page but gets stuck. I tried installing
    Question How can i install Mac OS on my Dell inspiron laptop?
    Hi i tried installing two versions of mac OS on my laptop, but both failed. While installing one, its gets into the opening page but gets stuck.
    I tried installing the VMWare version, but it shows the till Apple sign during bootloading and keep on showing the loading symbol..!!

My system(Dell Inspiron 4110) configuration with Core i3 processor, 4GB RAM, Intel HD graphics.

Any help in installing the OS in my machine either the VMWare version or the separate boot model.

Please provide links to download those files..if any? and provide your valuable tips to achieve this?

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

^^ He's probably correct. Google it and look around on YouTube to make sure you're doing it right.

Green Apple
    Thanks

some are just made not for it like every one has its solution everyone said the way i did wouldnt work but it did. what kind of disc are you using?