Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help dual booting osx w/ dell xps running vista

Default help dual booting osx w/ dell xps running vista
    I really want to dual boot boot os x with vista on my dell xps m1530...it has the intel core 2 duo and its a pretty new laptop, just got it about 4 months ago.

I need to know a very simple step by step proccess on how to do this...even if its just a website referal, i have looked but im not sure which is a good website to trust or which would work with my laptop.

I would like to know what is the newest and or best osx to boot on my computer...

thanks for any help!

UPDATE: Well i installed leopard 10.5.5 on here using ideneb dvd....now i just need help getting the network to work (i have the dell wirelss 1395 WLAN mini card and marvell yukon ethernet) and getting the sound to work. This has been a pretty fun project even though the only advice i am getting is from a guy on youtube. This forum is new and slow and the insanleymac forum would be helpful but most of the time i have no clue what they are talking about. If anyone needs some help i would be happy to do what i can just pm me. Good luck!
    Last edited by howlett15; 01-04-2009 at 02:43 AM. Reason: update