+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: just got a new iMac

is a discussion within the

iMac

forums, a part of the

Desktops

section;
Hello, I have not posted over here in awhile and its good to be back! Just wanted to fill you guys in a little but a lot has changed I
    iPhone? More like MyPhone cjvdh's Avatar
    Thanks

Default just got a new iMac
    Hello,

I have not posted over here in awhile and its good to be back! Just wanted to fill you guys in a little but a lot has changed I have converted to all Apple in my house. I just wanted to share my recent purchase with you guys anyways I just bought this iMac a few months when they were released. I also have picked up a white iPhone 3GS 32GB about a few months and I am looking forward to the release of the 4G this June/July anyways without any further delay here are some pictures of the new beast. I mean this thing is the best machine I have ever owned and yes its a beast!

C E E J A Y PRODUCTION'S

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Congrats and enjoy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Congrats and enjoy!
    Yeah thanks man I am still getting the hang of everything this is actually the first apple computer I have ever owned I used to be a real big PC person and I would actually build my own rigs and everything I even had a water cooled system and everything I mean I still have them but the iMac gets all of my attention LOL! I am so impressed right now with the quality of the OS that Apple has developed and the computer itself. What are some good programs you guys would recommend for a first time MAC user?
    C E E J A Y PRODUCTION'S

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Good for you. Edit Poseidon: Political reference deleted. We don't need to start any fights.
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 05-19-2010 at 10:51 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by happypappy View Post
    Good for you. Edit Poseidon: Political reference deleted. We don't need to start any fights.
    I am confused who is trying to start a fight? Oh I see is someone trying to hate on my Obama poster? Hahahaha
    C E E J A Y PRODUCTION'S

Thanks

Looks very nice pal after recent defection to nokia I went Apple crazy and in 2 months I brought an iPad, iPhone and just had my iMac delivered yesterday just trying to create a workspace at home that I actually want to work in now lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just got a new iMac-60659_440414624287_507484287_4996842_557246_n.jpg  
    Last edited by se23; 09-22-2010 at 02:09 PM.